Nouvelles notifications indisponibles
|Class of Service||Piece||Weight||Carryon Luggage Dimensions|
|Business||2||7kg each||23 x 40 x 55 (cm)|
Carry on baggage should be suitable for placement in the over-head rack or under the passenger’s seat. The sum of the three dimensions (L+W+H) shall not exceed (23 x 40 x 55 cm)
1. What is my allowance for checked baggage?
For piece system
Economy: up to 2 pieces, each with a maximum weight of 23 kg (50 lbs.) and maximum sum of dimension equal to 158 cm (62 in.) Cloud Nine: up to 2 pieces, each with a maximum weight of 32 kg (70 lbs.) or 3 pieces 23 kg each and a maximum sum of dimension equal to 158 cm (62 in.)
For weight system
Economy: up to 40KG From/To DOH/MCT/KWI/BAH, Up to 46KG From KWI to KRT and for domestic flight 20KG.Cloud Nine/Business class: Always Piece system applies with 3 PC-23KG except for domestic flights where 30KG applies
2. What are the baggage allowances for flights with other airlines?
3. What is the weight and piece concept?
4. What is my allowance for cabin baggage?
5. How will my baggage allowance be calculated?