The following credit cards are accepted for payment:
VISA, Master, JCB and American Express.
- The normal Ethiopian ticket refund policy shall remain applicable for tickets sold online from Japan.
- Refunds shall be made in the original currency the ticket was paid for at the first city of embarkation for internet sales.
- Refund claims for credit card sales shall be credited back to the card holder’s account and shall not be payable in cash or other forms of payment.
- Refund shall only be processed in Ethiopian office in the city where the Original ticket was sold or where the first boarding point of the passenger.
- Refund shall be made payable directly to the payer, sponsor or card holder.
- Any refundable amount should be calculated based on the percentage discount given to the internet customer at the time of original ticket issuance.
- For Konbini payment refund shall be handled in cash at ET ticket office.
- Since Konini does not support refund Electronic miscellanies document(EMD) shall be issued by the airline for both ticketed and un-ticketed payments. The Electronic miscellanies document (EMD) will refunded in Cash by the Ethiopian