Earning Miles on ASKY Airlines Flights according to Flight Miles and
ASKY is a Lome -Togo based airline that provides an extensive route network within
West Africa. The airline provides excellent connections with Ethiopian Airlines
flights serving cities in West Africa. Ethiopian Airlines and ASKY provide an end-to-end
service for frequent flyers enrolled in ShebaMiles. The airlines jointly provide
full coverage of Africa providing full mile earning opportunity for a frequent flyer.
Wherever you fly and whichever airline you fly with, it’s easy to earn miles. You
only need one frequent flyer card to collect miles from either airline – the ShebaMiles
It couldn’t be easier to build your miles and start enjoying all the benefits
of ShebaMiles and its partner network wherever you are in the world.
Registering ShebaMiles Membership Number on ASKY flight is simple. Members need
to advice Reservation Registration Center that they are a member of Ethiopian Airlines
ShebaMiles Frequent Flyer Program, at the time of flight reservation. They need
to prompt the reservation center to record the membership number on flight reservations
made for ASKY, with Full Name as per Name on Passport coinciding with the Full Name
on the ShebaMiles Membership Account and ShebaMiles Membership Number. Reservation
confirmation shall show your ShebaMiles Membership number and your Full Name in
the reservation record.
Confirm Mile credit by presenting Membership card to the check-in or boarding
agent at the time of check-in or boarding.
- The reservation agent will only store membership number in the travel
itinerary upon the request of a member, at a travel agency office or
airline reservation or ticket office.
- Re-add Membership Number to Reservation in case of any advised change
to the original reservation or ticket because of the airline or member
- Register ShebaMiles Membership Number at the time of check-in or
at the boarding gate in the airport.
- When making flight transfers, please make sure to register for mile
accrual at each airport of transfer
- There may be cases in which Miles are not accrued after boarding
even if mile registration has been completed in advance. Please keep
all necessary documents for Retroactive Registration until mileage accrual
is confirmed. (Refer to page 28)
Mile Registration Period
Membership numbers registered at reservation or check-in will reflect in membership
account on the 5th day from the date of boarding. Mile registration can be confirmed
on the Internet, at an Ethiopian Airlines Customer Service Office or on an account
Eligibility for Accrual
- Miles from ASKY airlines flight are Accrued Miles, which are calculated
by multiplying the accrual rate by each booking class and the Base Mile for
each flight segment. The accrual rate per booking class differs according to
each partner airline.
- An accrual ratio based on the booking class of flight applies for Mile Accrual.
- Miles will be accrued only for members who board a flight.
- Bonus Miles will only be credited for applicable flights when those Miles
have been credited to ShebaMiles Member Account.
- When travelling alone and using multiple seats to carry bulky luggage such
as instruments or paintings, Miles will only be accrued for one person.
- If seat is upgraded including Upgrade Awards, and the difference in Booking
Class is not paid by the member, Miles will be accrued based on the original
(paid booking class) booking class.
- If a seat is downgraded, Miles are accrued for the boarded class.
- Free tickets and some booking classes are not eligible for Mile credit.
- Under no circumstance will Mile credit be granted for flights not
boarded due to delay, cancellation, etc.
- Duplicate registration of Miles with partner program is prohibited.
(Check nature of contract. This will only apply when the contract is
mutually exclusive for Ethiopian and ASKY)
- Once miles have been credited to a Service Partner program, they
cannot be converted to ShebaMiles miles. Conversely, once miles are
credited to ShebaMiles program, they cannot be converted to a Service
- If you change or upgrade your reserved flight at the airport on
the day of your flight, Miles may not be accrued automatically. Please
ensure that you keep the necessary information for Retroactive Registration
(original boarding pass, customer copy of ticket or itinerary receipt,
and receipt of upgrade)
Base Miles and Business Class Bonus Miles earned on ASKY Airlines Flight are
not Status Miles.
Accrual Rates by Booking Class
ASKY flight Mile accrual Chart to ShebaMiles Members. Mile accrual is based on
GCD (Great Circle Distance) between the airport of boarding a particular flight
and the airport of disembarkation from that flight.
||Y,G,S,B,M, K,L,V, H, U, Q, T, W, E, O
*Minimum Miles of 100 is accrued for flights operated by ASKY Airlines that have
actual mile credit less than the minimum miles
Mile Accrual Rates
- Mile accrual rate may vary from time to time, or may not be eligible according
to the fare type of ticket and the type of code share flight.
- Accrual ratio and eligible boarding classes for mileage accrual may change
without notice for some partner airlines.
- There may be booking classes and flights ineligible for some partner airlines
based on ShebaMiles policy.
Retro Active Flight Mile Credit Request