Ethiopian Medical Travel Package
In order to serve the growing medical travel market and to medically connect Africa to the rest of the world, Ethiopian Airlines has collaborated with hospitals to introduce a medical travel package to popular medical destination worldwide.
Consequently we have developed a comprehensive medical travel management program to coordinate a variety of medical travel services from basic medical consultations to full services treatments. The comprehensive management program brings together a consortium of qualified physicians/surgeons and medical facilities.
Our aim is to assist our clients to adopt a better quality of life utilizing our network of multi-disciplinary medical care centers & excellence of services from door to door.
The package includes medical service, air travel and other ground handling services.
Specialties of Partner Hospitals:
Depending upon the case, we select best Doctor & Hospital combination & accordingly we recommend a hospital in our medical opinion.
- Paediatric Cardiology & Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Critical Care & Anaesthesiology
- Digestive & Hepatobiliary Sciences
- Medical Oncology & Haematology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Liver Transplantation & Regenerative Medicine
- Kidney & Urology
- Robotic Surgery
- Dental Sciences
- Integrative Medicine & Holistic Therapies
- Internal Medicine
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Liver Transplantation
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Respiratory & Sleep Medicine
- Endocrinology & Diabetes
- ENT & Head Neck Surgery
- GI & Bariatric Surgery
- Gynaecology & Gynaec Oncology
- Mental Health & Quality of Life
- Peripheral Vascular & Endovascular Sciences
- Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
- Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology
Services Available for International Patients:
- Customized Treatment Packages and medical opinion offered prior to travel.
- Visa Assistance: Our team helps in arranging visa by providing a letter from the hospital to Indian High Commission in the patient’s country. This helps to obtain medical visa not only for patient but also for accompanying attendant. Visa cost to be borne by the travellers.
- Local Transport Arrangements (Airport pickup and drop): On Arrival Patient/ family will be received at the Arrival gate/Aero-Bridge by our staff with welcome placard in patient’s name.
- Sim card: Our representative will assist in arranging Local Sim Card (at actual price).
- Local assistance for Accommodation and Travel Arrangements: We will assist in arranging accommodation near hospital as per patient’s preference & budget.
- During Hospitalization: Personalized Patent Care Executive will be a single point of contact throughout the entire stay in the hospital for all medical & non-medical assistance like registration, admission, discharge formalities, Sim card, mobile, hotel/guest house accommodation etc.
- A personal dietician who will advise the patient throughout the stay and advise F&B to be served from the menu for the patient.
- A comprehensive written medical report will be given before discharge from the hospital.
- Complementary Attendants Hospital Stay/ Meals: One attendant can stay in the patient room and can avail complementary meal facility as per protocol except during ICU stay of patient in which attendant will be required to stay in ICU patient waiting area.
- International Translators.
- Travel and Tour Guide.
- Payment: Patient can avail USD Billing facility. Payment can be made either through credit card or cash on arrival or wire transfer.
- Currency Exchange: Currency exchange facility is also available.
- Statutory Requirement: Assisting Registration with the Police Commissioners Office (FRRO) within 14 days of arrival.
- Choice of International Cuisine.
- Post-Discharge Consultation with the Physician if required after patient's return to his home by E mail/ telecalling (review of scans or X Rays, telephonic consultation, etc).
- Post-Operative Support like Yoga, Meditation, etc.
- Regular Follow-up after arrival to Home Country.