ETDEL 105 - Day Exursion To Agra
Day 01: Delhi - Agra- Delhi (204 Kms/ 04 Hrs)
This morning proceed for same day excursion to Agra by Surface and visit Sikandra, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Evening return to Delhi
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, Telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera fees at all Monuments, medical expenses, etc.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any Insurance
- Same day excursion to Agra
- Lunch at local restaurants
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Air conditioned private vehicle medium car
- Local English speaking guide
- Price inclusive of applicable taxes.
Nationals of the following countries can secure visa on arrival. The charge is USD 20.00. It will take about ten minutes on average to secure the visa on arrival. The list includes Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Luxemburg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States.
Nationals of countries not listed above must acquire a visa from their country of origin at the Ethiopian Embassy or diplomatic mission to avoid delay of entry or deportation.
All domestic flights are operated by Ethiopian Airlines with Bombardier-Q400.
Flights are scheduled daily to the following destinations: Bahar Dar, Gondar, Lalibela, Axum and Addis Ababa.
ET Holidays: email@example.com
These pages are for informative purposes only and do not form a contract. As such, any information contained within this site is subject to change with or without notice. Ethiopian Airlines assumes no liability for these changes. Ethiopian also reserves the right to interpret and apply these policies and procedures. In each case, Ethiopian’s interpretations and applications shall be final and conclusive.