Zinnia Aesthetics and5 Anti-Aging Clinic is a full-service cosmetic and medical facility that provides 4 different types of services.
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Anti-Aging Medicine (Preventive Medicine)
- Obesity Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine
Aesthetic Medicine comprises all medical procedures that are aimed at improving the physical appearance and satisfaction of the patient, using non-invasive to minimally invasive cosmetic procedures.
These aesthetic procedures consist of:
- Injections of Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers
- Chemical Peels/ Microderma-abrasion
- Cosmetic Dermatology treatments (melasma, acne, rosacea)
- Body Contouring (fat reduction): Coolsculpting & Tumescent Liposuction
- Hair Transplant (coming soon)
- Hair Reduction
- Fat Grafting to face/buttocks/breast (coming soon)
- Laser and IPL (coming soon)
- Scar/ Stretch Mark Management
- Treatment of veins
- Skin Tightening/Cellulite reduction
Anti-Aging medicine is a clinical specialty founded on the application of advanced scientific and medical technologies for the early detection, prevention, treatment, and reversal of age-related dysfunction, disorders, and diseases, such as hypertension, diabetes mellitus,heart disease. At Zinnia Aesthetics and Anti-Aging Clinic we provide hormone assessment and replacement of deficient hormones when necessary. We also employ advanced state of the art lab testing to diagnose early and prevent chronic medical conditions.
Obesity Medicine is a relatively new branch of medicine that deals with the comprehensive treatment of patients with obesity which is a complex disease that involves multiple factors including behavior, development, environment, genetics, nutrition, physiology, psychosocial all of which play a role in its pathogenesis.
- A comprehensive exercise program
- Pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical treatment
- Behavioral support.
Regenerative Medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with the "process of replacing, engineering or regenerating human cells, tissues or organs to restore or establish normal function". This field holds the promise of engineering damaged tissues and organs via stimulating the body's own repair mechanisms to functionally heal previously irreparable tissues or organs. The main gateway to restoring and regenerating damaged tissue is through the use of stem cells and platelet-rich plasma.
We at Zinnia Aesthetics and Anti-aging Clinic use PRP and Stem Cells for various medical and cosmetic reasons, including:
- Degenerative joint disease, joint injuries, inflammatory joint ailements
- Hair and facial rejuvenation
- Female and Male sexual dysfunctions.