The Passenger Friendly Features of The 787
We were the first airline to bring jet service to Africa and now we are the first
to bring this game -changing environmental leader, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, to
the continent.And while this is an entirely new aircraft, one thing that will never
change is our warm Ethiopian hospitality. As part of our continuous effort to make
our customers have enjoyable and memorable experiences, we offer the following facilities
on this modern and technologically advanced aircraft.
- The Cloud Nine is equipped with sleeper seats while the Economy Class has
reclining seats with more legroom and spacious cabin.
- State of the art on-demand Audio and Video services with 15.4 inch IFE screens
and 85 channels in Cloud Nine and 8.9 inch and 80 different channels in Economy
Class, offering an array of entertainment to passengers of all age.
- Higher humidity for a better cabin altitude/pressure.
- Bigger storage for onboard luggage
- 60% smaller noise footprint than peer airplanes
- Biggest windows in the sky
- Unique and adaptable lighting to the environment