Tips for a Comfortable Flight
- For your own comfort try and travel light.
- Wear loose clothing and elasticated stockings made of natural fibre.
- Increase your normal intake of water and only if need be drink alcohol but in moderation.
- Use moisturizing cream to keep your skin from drying out.
- Take your shoes off in the plane to prevent your feet from swelling up or wear shoes that will cope with expanding ankles.
- Avoid heavy meals during the flight.
- Short walks once every two hours are excellent for circulation.
- Try to touch your toes when waiting in the aisle to stretch your hamstrings.
- On arrival at your destination, have a hot shower or a relaxing bath.
- On arrival a quick jog, brisk walk, or a vigorous scrub will help stimulate your circulation.