Cabin Carry-On Luggage
- For business class two (2) pieces each weighing 8 kgs is acceptable free of charge.
For economy class one (1) piece with a maximum weight of 7kgs is acceptable free of charge. In both cases the carry on baggage should be suitable for placement in the over-head rack or under the passenger’s seat. The sum of the three dimensions (L+W+H) shall not exceed
(23 x 40 x 55 cm).
Note: Star Alliance Gold passengers traveling in First/Business class are entitled to 2 pieces of carry on luggage weighing 8kg each with the dimension of each pieces 23 x 40 x 55 (cm).
- In addition to the carryon luggage allowance provided herein, each passenger may carry without additional charge, the following carryon items the weight of which shall not exceed 5kg.The carryon items are permitted for use during the flight and when retained in the passengers’ custody as listed here below:
- A lady handbag, pocket book or purse, which is appropriate to normal traveling
dress and is not being used as a container for the transportation of articles,
which would otherwise be regarded as baggage.
- An overcoat, wrap or blanket.
- A small camera and/or a pair of binoculars.
- A reasonable amount of reading material for the flight.
- Infant’s food for consumption in flight.
- Infant’s carrying basket.
- On top of the additional 5kg already permitted, passengers may carry a fully collapsible wheel chair and/or a pair of crutches, and /or braces or other prosthetic device for the passenger use provided that the passenger is dependent upon them.