The new airport started operation in January 2003 and is one of the most convenient and welcoming airports in the continent. The facilities are designed to speed up your departure and arrival.
Terminal II of the new Addis Ababa Bole International Airport is dedicated to render service for international flights while Terminal I services all domestic flights. Terminal I located at the old airport building
and it is handling all domestic and regional flights.
- Airport code: ICAO: HAAB, IATA: ADD
- Run ways
- Run way length
Run way angel and direction
- Old Run Way: 3.7 Km
- New Run Way: 3.8 KM
- West: (OLD) 07L, (NEW) 25 R
- East: (OLD) 07 R, (NEW) 25 L
Total Passenger carrying capacity of Passenger Terminals:
- Domestic Passengers Terminal: 14 Counters
- International Passengers Terminal 28 Counters
- 52,800 Passengers Per day
- 19, 219,200 Per year
Services at the Airport:
- International Passengers Terminal: 7
- Domestic Passengers Terminal: 4
- There are different Restaurants, coffee, Flower, gift, Sovenier, duty free shops and Banking, Telephone, Cab and interntet services available at the airport.