The school is renowned for its success in providing complete operational and
systems courses on new and existing equipment and enables trainees perform assigned
and preventive maintenance, as well as alteration tasks.
The school’s high reputation rests on its provision of training for both Ethiopians
and other trainees from more than 20 African countries.
- EASA approved B1/B2 type training for the following Aircraft:
- 737-600/700/800/900 (CFM-56),
- 757-200/300 (PW 2000)
- 767–200/300 (PW4000)
- Aircraft Avionics Systems Courses (Initial & Refresher).
- Aircraft Engine & APU Courses (Initial & Refresher).
- Aircraft Component Courses: hydraulics and pneumatic components used on
737/757/767/777 Q400/ MD11/aircraft.
- Aircraft Structural Courses (For NDT shop personnel and others as required).
- Specialized Trainings (Initial & Refresher).
- Aircraft Systems Courses: designed to give line and hangar avionics and
A&P technician’s detailed knowledge of system components and engines of
B737-NG/757/767/777, Q400/ MD11/ aircraft.
- Miscellaneous Courses (For Line /Hangar maintenance/inspection personnel &
others as required)
- Extended Twin Engines Operations (ETOPS)
- Principles of troubleshooting Courses
- Aircraft Fuel Handling & Servicing.