We provide certification training on selected courses and for basic travel agent program. We also run full package training program on diploma bases.
Major Specialization Courses:
- Basic Reservations
- Basic Passenger Fares & Ticketing ,
- SABRE Reservation Automated Passenger Fares & Ticketing
- SABRE ACSI check-in
- Intermediate Fares & Ticketing ,
- Advanced Passenger Fares & Ticketing
- Airline Passenger Handling (I),
- Airline Passenger Handling (II)
- Aircraft Weight & Balance – Passenger Initial & Refresher
- Aircraft Weight & Balance - Freighter Initial & Refresher
- Automated Cargo (Cargo Spot)
- World Tracer
- Basic Cargo Skills & Procedures
- Dangerous Goods Regulation - Initial 1, 2, 3, 4
- Dangerous Goods Regulation - Refresher 1, 2, 3, 4
- Live Animal Regulation
- Advanced Cargo Skills & Procedures
- Ground Operations - Ramp Handling
- Automated ULD Handling
- Ramp & Airside Safety
- Perishable Handling
- Introduction to the Airline Industry
- Professional Customer Handling
- Professional Telephone Handling
- Salesmanship & Customer Awareness
- Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA) and its Implementing Regulation, 14 CFR Part 382
- Ground Support Equipment(GSE Trainings)
- Full package training - 6 months’ time (22 weeks and 4 days) inclusive of 5 weeks OJT program.
- Travel Agency program - 3 months (if run during evening) and 6 weeks (if run during the day in normal office hour) without OJT.
- Certificate programs - depending on the courses selected by the trainee/ applicant & with no OJT.
Upon completion of the courses listed above, trainees will have the following
- The basic skills required to become a Customer Service Agent
: Safety and customer focused
- The dynamics of airlines teamwork techniques essential to
succeed in the aviation industry.
- The professional image and confidence sought by airlines