- Complete routine checks per manufacturers planning data (MPD) or Customized package.
- Extensive structural repairs and modification work.
- Repair of composite materials.
Honeycomb,Fiberglass,Aramid,Graphite, Epoxy laminates.
- Airworthiness Directives/Service Bulletin requirements.
- Aging aircraft maintenance requirements.
- Corrosion Prevention & Control Program (CPCP).
- Supplemental Structural Inspections (SSID).
- Mandatory (AD/SB) Inspection/Modification.
- Post repair inspection/Modification.
- Avionics Installation (New/Upgrades)
- TCAS, GPS, RVSM
- VHF channel spacing, etc
- Refurbishing of aircraft interior, cabin for VIP and Non-VIP as required
- New configuration/Upgrade.
- Repair and/or overhaul of:
- Passenger seats
- Various cabin equipment
- Galleys, lavatories, trolleys
- Decorative vinyl materials/linings
- PSU (Passenger Service Unit) & PCU (Pax control units)
- Other peculiar VIP cabin items.
- Cargo equipment.
- A/C Paint
- Exterior stripping/sanding and interior painting.
For further information please contact:
Director Academy Services & Administration
Mikre Ayalew (Mr.)
Telephone: (+251-11) 517 4011