Ethiopian cargo will be the most competitive and leading African cargo air line
by providing safe, market driven and customer focused cargo, courier and mail transport
services by 2025.
- To become the leading cargo airline in Africa by providing safe, reliable
and fast cargo transport services whose quality and price “Value Proposition”
is always better than its competitors.
- To ensure being a cargo airline of choice to its customers, employer of
choice to its employees and an investment of choice to the group.
- To support the economic development of Ethiopia and the countries it operates
by undertaking its Corporate Social Responsibilities and providing vital global
air cargo connectivity.
Based on the Vision 2025 the following are the strategic objectives set for Ethiopian
Cargo for an eventual transformation to a full-fledged profit center.
- Annual freight revenue of 2 billion USD
- Annual total tonnage of 820,000.
- Serving 37 International Frieght Destinations.
- Earning annual profit of US$ 200 million.
- Operating 18 Jet Aircrafts.
- Leader in Africa in Quality Cargo Services.
- 100% eAWB by 2015.
- Fully implement IATA e-freight by 2016 as per revised IATA deadline.
- Achieve Cargo 2000 (C2K) certification by 2015