You can register your mile with domestic flights. Two conditions should be satisfied to have a consistent registration of Mile from domestic flights. Full Name on reservation should be as per Name on Passport that coincides with the Full Name on ShebaMiles Membership Account and Membership number should be added to flight reservation. These actions should safely store your membership number in your travel itinerary. Reservation confirmation shall show your ShebaMiles Membership number and your Full Name from your Membership account.
Mile Registration Period
Miles for which membership numbers are registered at reservation or check-in will reflect in the membership account on the 5th day from the date of boarding. Miles registration can be confirmed on the Internet, at an Ethiopian Airlines Customer Service Office, or on an account statement.
Eligibility for Accrual
- Ethiopian Airlines domestic flight miles are accrued miles, which are calculated by multiplying the accrual rate of each Booking Class by the Base Mile for each flight segment.
- Miles will be accrued only for members who board a flight.
- Bonus miles will only be credited for applicable flights when those miles have been credited to ShebaMiles Membership Account.
- When travelling alone and using multiple seats to carry bulky luggage such as instruments or paintings, miles will only be accrued for one person and for one seat.
- Base Miles and Cloud Nine Bonus Miles earned on Ethiopian Airlines Domestic Flights are Status Miles.
- No Booking Class rates apply on Ethiopian Airlines Domestic Flights.
- All Ethiopian Airlines domestic flights accrue 500 Base Miles per flight to a ShebaMiles Member.
- Ticketed Travel on Cloud Nine Class accrue 500 Bonus Miles