Earning Miles on ASKY Airlines Flights according to Flight Miles and Booking Class
ASKY is a Lome -Togo based airline that provides an extensive route network within West Africa. The airline provides excellent connections with Ethiopian Airlines flights serving cities in West Africa. Ethiopian Airlines and ASKY provide an end-to-end service for frequent flyers enrolled in ShebaMiles. The airlines jointly provide full coverage of Africa providing full mile earning opportunity for a frequent flyer. Wherever you fly and whichever airline you fly with, it’s easy to earn miles. You only need one frequent flyer card to collect miles from either airline – the ShebaMiles Membership Card.
It couldn’t be easier to build your miles and start enjoying all the benefits of ShebaMiles and its partner network wherever you are in the world.
Registering ShebaMiles Membership Number on ASKY flight is simple. Members need to advice Reservation Registration Center that they are a member of Ethiopian Airlines ShebaMiles Frequent Flyer Program, at the time of flight reservation. They need to prompt the reservation center to record the membership number on flight reservations made for ASKY, with Full Name as per Name on Passport coinciding with the Full Name on the ShebaMiles Membership Account and ShebaMiles Membership Number. Reservation confirmation shall show your ShebaMiles Membership number and your Full Name in the reservation record.
Confirm Mile credit by presenting Membership card to the check-in or boarding agent at the time of check-in or boarding.
Mile Registration Period
Membership numbers registered at reservation or check-in will reflect in membership account on the 5th day from the date of boarding. Mile registration can be confirmed on the Internet, at an Ethiopian Airlines Customer Service Office or on an account statement.
Eligibility for Accrual
- Miles from ASKY airlines flight are Accrued Miles, which are calculated by multiplying the accrual rate by each booking class and the Base Mile for each flight segment. The accrual rate per booking class differs according to each partner airline.
- An accrual ratio based on the booking class of flight applies for Mile Accrual.
- Miles will be accrued only for members who board a flight.
- Bonus Miles will only be credited for applicable flights when those Miles have been credited to ShebaMiles Member Account.
- When travelling alone and using multiple seats to carry bulky luggage such as instruments or paintings, Miles will only be accrued for one person.
- If seat is upgraded including Upgrade Awards, and the difference in Booking Class is not paid by the member, Miles will be accrued based on the original (paid booking class) booking class.
- If a seat is downgraded, Miles are accrued for the boarded class.
- Free tickets and some booking classes are not eligible for Mile credit.
Base Miles and Business Class Bonus Miles earned on ASKY Airlines Flight are not Status Miles.
Accrual Rates by Booking Class
ASKY flight Mile accrual Chart to ShebaMiles Members. Mile accrual is based on GCD (Great Circle Distance) between the airport of boarding a particular flight and the airport of disembarkation from that flight.
|ASKY Airlines||KP||C,J,D||Y,G,S,B,M, K,L,V, H, U, Q, T, W, E, O|
*Minimum Miles of 100 is accrued for flights operated by ASKY Airlines that have actual mile credit less than the minimum miles
Mile Accrual Rates
- Mile accrual rate may vary from time to time, or may not be eligible according to the fare type of ticket and the type of code share flight.
- Accrual ratio and eligible boarding classes for mileage accrual may change without notice for some partner airlines.
- There may be booking classes and flights ineligible for some partner airlines based on ShebaMiles policy.